Of course, if you want to make real money online with Fiverr.com, you need to understand some basics. I will share with you some methods that I have used to achieve success.
1. Decide what you want to sell. You may need to consider the effort-to-price ratio before deciding what to sell. The unique price on Fiverr.com is $5, Fiverr.com and PayPal are $1, and you are $4. If you spend too much time producing and delivering Fiverr shows, you will never succeed and you will never be able to make money online with Fiverr.com.
Many people work hard to write a song, design a logo or make a movie on Fiverr.com within an hour of work and earn $4 online. This is not a good method. It is a limited time in a day. If you work an hour for the price of $4, the highest online income on Fiverr.com is $4 an hour, which is not a real success.
To make real money online with Fiverr.com, you need to sell something that can be prepared and delivered in 10 minutes, such as a report that needs to be written in a few hours, but then you can sell it over and over with no extra work.
2. How do you write the headline ad? The headline is the most important part of the ad. It doesn’t have to be too long or too descriptive. The goal is to get people to click on it. Keep your main idea in your headline, the goods or services you need to sell, and don’t write more details in the headline.
What drives people to buy isn’t the title, it’s the content, so try to be accurate and not descriptive. Just do a suitable title step by step that will make people want to click through to see the content.
3. Use appropriate images for your ads. The image is important and must match the product you want to sell. For example, if you’re selling a report on Twitter, post a picture with Bluebird Twitter, which will attract people to buy your show, because this is a visual guide to the products you need to sell – something about Twitter. Don’t use too many colors, try to use bright colors, but don’t use them too much to make your photos look professional.
4. How to make it easier for people to get to know you. The number of ads you can create is limited, but if you don’t get the right number of views, you can easily edit them. However, you may only appear once in the most recently produced version to get people’s attention. If you can produce and deliver high quality works quickly, your gig will become a feature meaning it will appear on the first page and everyone will know you so you can earn money online through Fiverr.com
5. How to keep your positive reviews. The quality of your work and the speed with which it is delivered are the most important factors in getting a good review and making money online with Fiverr.com. However, keep in mind that if you get bad feedback, don’t be disappointed, you can always improve your score with new high-quality performances.
6. How to make everything simple. If you think carefully, even if you only spend 10 minutes per job, delivering your work is a waste of time. And it is always possible to outsource work to Elance, such as hiring an assistant for a few hours. It’s easy to hire someone for a small fee, like $10, to complete all your orders. This allows you to semi-automate your work and make more real money online.
Most importantly, what exactly is Fiverr? Well, Fiverr is a website where you can sell products, services or whatever you want for $5, no more, no less. Fiverr has two types of users: service providers and service buyers. Obviously, if you intend to make money with Fiverr, you should become a service provider. You need to make sure you have something worth selling. No matter what skills or talents you have, someone is willing to pay $5 for you. All you have to do is post what you can do on the Fiverr website and wait for buyers. The most common services offered by the site include graphic work, programming, writing, social media marketing, advertising, and more.
Of course, start using Fiverr by registering. You don’t have to pay any fees as joining the site is free. Make sure to register as a service provider as this is how you provide services and make money. Be sure to read the terms of service and FAQ section of the website carefully to familiarize yourself with all features. Before you release the first service product, browse the site for a while to understand how things go and how they are done.
You provide services at a cost of $5, but you only receive $4, because Fiverr deducts $1 from your salary as a service fee. You will be paid through your PayPal account, so make sure you are also registered on PayPal.
Sometimes you have to leave Fiverr to promote the services you provide for $5. When posting, the market or potential buyers of your service may not be on Fiverr, so it is imperative that you promote your achievements on Facebook or Twitter and other places. Just log into Facebook and tell your friends and contacts you’re on Fiverr and give some good stuff there. Or you can use the built-in buttons on Fiverr to tweet on Twitter or post your performance to your Facebook wall.