I don’t like using time for money.
However, if you are just starting out and don’t have a lot of money, “Fiverr” is one of the best places to make money online. The best part is it’s easy to get started!
“What is ‘Fiverr’?
“Fiverr” is a marketplace where people sell their services for $5. Many marketers use the service to write articles, generate video views, and even “like” on Facebook for as little as $5!
Here’s what you need to do to build a “Fiverr” empire and earn hundreds of dollars a month:
1. First, grab a piece of paper or open a text file. Like many marketers, I like to use simple paper and pen to make my plans. Without an email or messenger service for you, it would be less distracting.
2. List the different types of services you like to provide. Choose what you really enjoy doing for yourself and others.
3. Go to “Fiverr” and browse the “Featured Shows” page. You’ll find the ‘Featured Shows’ link in the bottom right corner of the page. If appearances are distinctive, this is a good indication that they are popular. Select the show you are interested in from the list.
4. Choose the broad category that best fits your interests and search. Sort the results by rating. Choose the top 10 versions.
5. Then we will do more research elsewhere to make sure the service we choose is in high demand. Visit sites like “Freelancer” or “Elance” and quickly search for services. Visit the Warrior forum and check out “Warriors for Hire” to find out what kind of service people are looking for. You may even find your first customer there.
You should now have a list of services you can provide. If you’re still having trouble, here’s a list of services you can provide (even if you don’t have any skills or special interests)
1. Video Testimony: Record a simple video testimonial for a product or service. This is the in-demand service marketers want.
2. Proofreading Perfectionists Only! View and edit any errors in the document.
3. Scribing-Scribing is simple and easy for those with strong listening skills and fast typing.
4. Voice over – great for those who would like to lend your voice for some extra business. It only takes 60 seconds and only $5 to easily dub.
5. Amazon reviews help to instantly improve a book’s ranking on Amazon. Authors want this service and they will be happy to see you write a short review for them.
Once you’ve chosen the service you want to provide, stick to it and become an expert. At $5, it’s hard to outsource, but it can help you make some quick cash so you can fund more profitable business in the future.
If you know how, quick money is easy. Visit [http://fastcashmember.com] for more ways to make money fast.
After a hard knock at school, chances are you’ve now learned a lot about blogging – so much that you’re an expert!
There are many business people looking for your blogging experience. They think of the word “blog” and are very afraid to run their own blog, but realize that the market is changing and they need to blog to stay competitive. Why not help them increase blog traffic as a freelance consultant?
There are several ways to achieve this. You can actually do all the work; choosing a domain name, doing market and keyword research, setting up scripts, writing content and monetizing. You can even keep a continuous blog for your clients, which will give you a significant income!
It all depends on what your target market is and the type of customers you’re looking for (for example, you could set up a blog for “offline” customers instead of blogging for people who want a blog for affiliate marketing).
If you find yourself enjoying writing content rather than technicalities; you can make money by focusing on blog posts. Alternatively, you can outsource the writing to someone else and act as a project manager. Being a freelancer on a ghost blog is a demanding skill.
You first establish credibility in these matters and show examples of your work. Show your own blog to potential customers. Asking open-ended questions relates not only to their goals, but also to their problems and fears. Your solution should solve these two problems.
Prepare a subcontractor’s subcontracting document and you can use these subcontractors to handle the work you don’t want to do on a project basis. Here’s a first list of sites to research:
Vworker.com (formerly rentacoder.com)
Fiverr.com (a project people can complete for as little as $5)
When you start getting results, the referrer comes as promised. It’s a good thing if you become a blogger, because nowadays everyone wants to start a business with their own blog!
Explore the possibility of buying reseller hosting rights, then sell monthly hosting packages to those who are willing to pay to get you out of their blogging troubles completely. When you start monetizing your expertise, the sky is the real limit.
Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/4717868